The Dixie State University Athletics logos were created in 2009, primarily to give some flexibility to the athletic department and bookstore with uniforms and merchandise. These logos are intended for merchandise application where a more casual approach is appropriate.
With the exception of DSU Athletics, no department should use this set of logos on business cards, letterhead, and other official or formal Dixie State University communication. The institutional logo should continue to be used for these purposes.
The new Athletic Logos may be used as a secondary mark only by DSUSA, The DSU Bookstore, DSU School Relations, DSU Army ROTC, and other uses deemed appropriate by the DSU Public Relations and Marketing Department.
- T-shirts, golf shirts, sweatshirts
- Travel bags & blankets
- Banners & Flags
- Novelty Items
- Athletic Department advertising (including web site)
Not recommended for:
- Letterhead, envelopes (with exception of Athletics)
- Business cards (with exception of Athletics)
- Signage (with exception of Athletics)
- Web site (with exception of Athletics)
- College vehicles (with exception of Athletics)